GET GROOVY Y'ALL

Gotta say it, Groovin the Moo (26th April 2014) was one of the best days of my life. The line-up was insane, I had boundless energy all day and spent good quality time with friends. I was waiting for the day for MONTHS and when it came...it delivered. I rocked out to Thief, caught some of All Day, danced to Jungle Giants and Robert Delong, saw Vance Joy perform Riptide, feared for my life in Violent Soho, heard Thundamentals perform one of my fave songs, got on my friends shoulders for The Kite String Tangle, nearly died at the front of the mosh in Peking Duck,  danced to Wave Racer whilst eating a waffle outside, AND finished an awesome day with What So Not and Disclousure, who absolutely smashed it. After Latch finished I felt so incredibly content and buzzing. HELL YES that was such a good day! Groovin the Moo, you served me so well, thank you.  
- J
These fabulous quality photos were taken from here